assassins killers gamers Index du Forum
assassins killers gamers
forum de la TEAM AKG

assassins killers gamers Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Redirect To Login Url ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    assassins killers gamers Index du Forum -> AKG TEAM -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gardesatur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Redirect To Login Url Répondre en citant

Facebook Redirect To Login Url
> DOWNLOAD

SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. shareimprove this answer answered Jul 11 '17 at 4:58 mert 1,11811330 Maybe the Facebook server is being forgiving, but you absolutely should URL-encode redirecturi; it is not valid to have an unencoded second ? in the URL nor &s, since it makes the parameter list ambiguous. Hire Technology Freelancers with Gigs Promoted by Experts Exchange Hire Technology Freelancers with Gigs Work with freelancers specializing in everything from database administration to programming, who have proven themselves as experts in their field. One of a set of tools we're offering as a way of saying thank you for being a part of the community. Low PriorityQuestion by Oramcle 1h ago 0 Comments IBM System i AS400 IFS file rename I am Running a process which read each month control record by reading one record for each month . You can extract the value for myExtraParameter from callback url. These paths are used frequently in a variety of front-end development and QA automation tasks. High PriorityQuestion by steve2312 2h agoPrivate 3 Comments SQL Databases Oracle Database +1 Query Syntax SUM function not working when using PIVOT This is related to earlier question on "How-to-get-output-displaying-as-rows-to-columns".. My request looks like this (line breaks added for clarity): ?clientid=MYCLIENTID &redirecturi=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mysite.com%2Foauthcallback%3Ffoo%3Dbar%26user%3D6234 &clientsecret=MYSECRET &code=RECEIVEDCODE All of my parameters are URL-encoded, and the code looks valid, so my only guess is that the problem parameter is my redirecturi. Medium PriorityQuestion by j8547 1h ago 1 Comment PHP Microsoft Access Display 2 months data - PHP I want a webpage that displays 2 months of data. Medium PriorityQuestion by alfamikefoxtrot 2h agoSolved 2 Comments Microsoft Access MS Access -- best strategy for boolean value in table and interface Hi all -- looking for some quick input on good strategies for capturing Boolean values in an MS . Manuel's answer is sort of correct, but what I observed is url encoding is not needed. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. shareimprove this answer answered Jun 24 '11 at 16:28 Jacob 52.1k18108182 But state parameter can only contains number characters, isn't it? –superscral Mar 6 '12 at 14:34 7 No, it can contain any arbitrary data. –tenderloin Oct 13 '16 at 3:15 add a comment up vote 0 down vote I was trying to implement a Facebook login workflow against API v2.9 following this tutorial. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook OAuth: custom callbackuri parameters Ask Question up vote 53 down vote favorite 13 I'd like to have a dynamic redirect URL for my Facebook OAuth2 integration. Plus, you can only pass one parameter. I tried the solutions described above. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Low PriorityQuestion by Robert Muscat 2h ago 1 Comment Linux VMware Copy paste from Windows 10 host to Ubuntu 16.04 guest VMWARE workstation Hi, I have tried basically all options I found on the net to enable copy/paste from Win 10 host . ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. Power Map error. –Erik Allik Jan 1 '15 at 19:00 This does not work anymore, at least not in my case. Low PriorityQuestion by Scotch Tech 1h ago 0 Comments Exchange Active Directory Group Policy Object (GPO) Group Policy and Exchange - Restricting emails to DL's We have 2 OU's in AD, one titled Internal ONLY DL's and the other Internal/External DL's. For example, if my redirect URL is this in my Facebook app: I'd like the redirect URL for a specific request be something like this, so that on the server, I have some context about how to process the auth code: My redirect gets invoked after the authorization dialog is submitted, and I get back an auth code, but when I try to get my access token, I'm getting an OAuthException error back from Facebook. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Low PriorityQuestion by janhoedt 2h ago 1 Comment Virtualization VMware VMWare workstation as hypervisor? Hi, This is the idea: *I buy a HP Microserver Gen10 x3421 with 16GB for about . It will look like Note that facebook would make a callback with myExtraParameter. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. rev2018.1.10.28332 . Is there a way to resolve this? –CMCDragonkai Oct 18 '13 at 5:53 1 Interesting, their documentation didn't make mention that it was for CSRF originally. However, this doesn't change the fact that it seems to be the only way they give to pass arbitrary data. [Webinar] Database Backup and Recovery Promoted by Experts Exchange [Webinar] Database Backup and Recovery Does your company store data on premises, off site, in the cloud, or a combination of these? If you answered yes, you need a data backup recovery plan that fits each and every platform. i have ms and dragon naturally speaking 12 was helpful a . I've tried setting redirecturi to all of the following, to no avail: The actual URL of the request to my site The URL of the request to my site, minus the code parameter The URL specified in my Facebook application's configuration Are custom redirect URI parameters supported? If so, am I specifying them correctly? If not, will I be forced to set a cookie, or is there some better pattern for supplying context to my web site? oauth-2.0 facebook-oauth shareimprove this question asked Jun 24 '11 at 3:55 Jacob 52.1k18108182 add a comment 4 Answers 4 active oldest votes up vote 77 down vote accepted I figured out the answer; rather than adding additional parameters to the redirect URL, you can add a state parameter to the request to ?clientid=MYCLIENTID &scope=MYSCOPE &redirecturi=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mysite.com%2Foauthcallback%3Ffoo%3Dbar &state=6234 That state parameter is then passed to the callback URL. I noticed . asked 6 years, 6 months ago viewed 37,069 times active 6 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Get the weekly newsletter! In it, you'll get: The week's top questions and answers Important community announcements Questions that need answers see an example newsletter By subscribing, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service 5a02188284
soccer jersey facebook apppirater un compte facebook decembre 2012facebook wunderman argentinaoslo hackney facebookfacebook page like not showingfacebook ivrea argentinakode smiley facebook spongebobfacebook chat shows me as online when i 39;m notdibujos ascii para chat facebookhow to cheat on all facebook games
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    assassins killers gamers Index du Forum -> AKG TEAM -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006